Denton Humane Society Code Of Ethics
As a member or foster of Denton Humane Society (DHS), I pledge to satisfy the following conditions:
- Maintain all my rescue efforts as a non-profit endeavor, whether with DHS or as a private individual.
- Conduct all my rescue efforts on a voluntary basis, receiving no compensation for rescue work.
- Educate potential adopters about issues regarding animals in my care, e.g. temperament, health, training, and care.
- Respect the privacy of contributors and not solicit contributions from them for the benefit of groups or individuals outside of DHS.
- Not use my affiliation/membership with DHS to acquire personal, financial or professional gain, except employment.
I agree and accept all the conditions and terms of the Denton Humane Society Code of Ethics.